Easy low fat MUFFINS!
Only 60 cal per muffin!
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 180/365 degrees.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Whisk dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.Add the egg-sugar mixture. Stir until blended.
- Pour mixture into 12 paper cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven when toothpick can be inserted into centre of muffin and comes out clean.
- enjoy your guilt free treat!
Thank you all for supporting this blog by liking,rebloging and trying out my recipes!
Please message me with your requests for the next recipe photoset!